MelodyArmstrong

Next Big Book Thing

Lethal Circuit (A Michael Chase Spy Thriller #1)
Lars Guignard

Writing Advice for Teens: Creating Stories

Writing Advice for Teens: Creating Stories - Mike Kalmbach What were the main themes of the book? How well did the author execute these themes? Writing and expanding your imagination. And yes, the author did a wonderful job at executing these themes. Being in my final year at uni (creative writing), most of the pointers in this book are spot on.

Describe 2 different settings or locations. One - "Some of the most fascinating story ideas come from
something ordinary." I completely agree with this and it is how we use our imagination to create something better that makes it all worthwhile.

Two - "Don't get discouraged just because an idea has been done before. You can always improve on a past idea or take it in different direction."

Were you able to connect with the main character and why? There wasn't a main character because this is not a fiction book but I was able to connect with a lot of what the writer was saying.

Which did you find more appealing, the introduction or the conclusion? Very hard for me to pick one. I think the best part of the book was that the writer developed a lot of tips from his own experience.

Why would you recommend or not recommend this book? Yes, I will definitely recommend this book.

Disclosure - I received a free book from the author in exchange for an honest review.